Bama Bound Registration
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Capstone! Below are important updates:
On-Campus Bama Bound
- We will offer on-campus events each lasting a day and a half in length.
- As you plan your visit, keep in mind that we will start each session at 8:00 a.m. CT and end at 1 p.m. on Day Two.
- Students will register for classes at the end of Day Two; please plan accordingly when booking travel.
Important Tips – Please Read
- Space is first come, first serve. Select the date that works best for you.
- Students will have access to the same classes all summer long. Selecting the first session does not give you an advantage.
- Your date is not confirmed until you pay for your registration.
- If you are not sure if a family member will be joining you at Bama Bound, make sure to pay for the student orientation to confirm the session that works best.
- Please add any guests prior to attending your Bama Bound Session.
- Make sure you have received your confirmation email before you book your travel.
- We will not be able to add you to an already full session.
- Continue to check your Crimson Mail.
- You will receive updates and other important pieces of communication from your college.
- Students Admitted as Test Optional
- At least 7 days prior to your Bama Bound Session, you are required to take the Math Placement Assessment. It can be found in the “MyCourses” section of your UA Blackboard account.
More pointers and information about Bama Bound will be sent to you closer to summer.
To register for Bama Bound, login to mybama.ua.edu and select the Admissions & Scholarships page. Navigate to the Undergraduate Admission section and the Admitted Freshman Next Steps list. Choose option 3 Orientation registration to move forward. You will need a valid credit card or a blank/voided check to complete the payment portion of the registration process. Registration will open in early February.