Bama Bound Registration
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Capstone! Below are important updates:
On-Campus Bama Bound
- We will offer on-campus events each lasting a day and a half in length.
- As you plan your visit, keep in mind that we will start each session at 8:00 a.m. CT and end at 1 p.m. on Day Two.
- Students will register for classes at the end of Day Two; please plan accordingly when booking travel.
Virtual Bama Bound
- We realize many have concerns and challenges regarding travel. We are also offering virtual Bama Bound New Student Orientation as well.
- This format will be almost identical to our on-campus events.
- Students will still have the opportunity to hear from their college advisors, meet with incoming and current students, and learn as much as they can about UA!
Important Tips – Please Read
- Space is first come, first serve. Select the date that works best for you.
- Students will have access to the same classes all summer long. Selecting the first session does not give you an advantage.
- Your date is not confirmed until you pay for your registration.
- If you are not sure if a family member will be joining you at Bama Bound, make sure to pay for the student orientation to confirm the session that works best.
- Guests can be added later.
- Make sure you have received your confirmation email before you book your travel.
- We will not be able to add you to an already full session.
- Continue to check your Crimson Mail.
- You will receive updates and other important pieces of communication from your college.
More pointers and information about Bama Bound will be sent to you closer to summer.
To register for Bama Bound, login to mybama.ua.edu and select Orientation Registration (within the Home tab and the Currently on myBama section). You will need a valid credit card or a blank/voided check to complete the payment portion of the registration process. Registration will open in early February.